Saturday, August 29, 2009

Klaus Schulze and Dog's Do Not Go Well Together

My parents aren't home so I decided to blast Klaus Schulze throughout the house and the song got a bit quiet and then picked up with a loud electronic buzz and my dog stops dead in his tracks, perks up his ears, cocks his head a bit to the side, and gives me this look like he saying, "Why are you going towards the noise? The noise is scary!"
He also gave me the same look when I was playing the Metroid II: Return of Samus soundtrack in my room when he was hanging out in my room with me. I guess this just goes to show that electronic music and dog's do not go well together.
...
I know the title is different shut up, don't make a federal case about it!
...
...
Now he's barking at my music... what a weirdo...

1 comment:

John said...

rofl
ohhhhhhh dog (AKA Pal Emmerich), how awesome you are.