Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Happenings in my Life

So I recently bought "Squee!" and "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" both by Jhonen Vasquez and I have yet to read them so I won't have a review posted for some time, maybe if I'm not doing anything this weekend I'll finish "Squee!" and review that. Aside from that I got the "Ten Years of Resident Evil" soundtrack and Klaus Schulze's "Irrlicht". I am listening to Irrlicht for the second time, why only a second time you ask? The first track is half an hour and the second is twenty-one minutes so of course it takes awhile to finish. This album is amazing though. I love "Ebene" it's got this eerely awesome string set going on that I just love. From what I remember this album is amazing, some of it can be very repetitive, but I manage, my music is very repetitive... I think... maybe... I dunno you be the judge of that. The Resident Evil soundtrack is awesome, nothing more needs to be said about that. School started so with that blog posts may be scarce, we'll see.
Oh and if you read, please comment, I love comments, lets me know people are actually reading this.

1 comment:

Lord Andrew said...

I'm reading it, Connor! :)