Friday, February 26, 2010

An Update

So I took a nap. When I woke up there was blood on my pillow and my jaw hurt like hell. So I went to tell my mom to give me pills. By the time I walked down stairs I felt like I was going to vomit so my mom gave me a bucket in case I vomited. She then told me she'd come back in a few minutes to check on me before giving me pills. I ended up falling asleep again while holding the bucket. I woke up when my mom came back and I was feeling better and only a section of my jaw was numb so I was able to pop whatever two pills I was taking. Then I laid down on the couch and turned on the Simpsons. I was also given a couple cups of ice chips to help my surgery spots, then I was given some jello for my stomach, and now I'm on my third glass of Gatorade... and I also gotta pee....

1 comment:

John said...

Damn that sucks man. Sounds like your weekend is going to be horrible. Just veg out on movies and dvds.