Friday, February 26, 2010

My Big Day

SO I had my wisdom teeth removed today. When they asked me to come back I followed them into this all white room with the surgical chair in the middle. My first thought was, man this room looks like it's from the Matrix. They hooked up everything to me and then stuck the needle in me so they could inject me with the first anesthetic. After they did this I got a surge of heaviness that flew through my extremities. I got a little tired as well. After that they injected me with the second anesthetic and the next thing I remember was me waking up and for a second I thought I was singing "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. The doctors said I wasn't, but I could've sworn I was. I'm really tired right now so some of this may not make sense to you or myself later. Right now my jaw is totally numb. I ate a little bit of ice cream. I tried to take a couple pills, but I couldn't even hold water in my mouth. I'll update you on the situation later.

1 comment:

John said...

woah sounds crazy man! Waking up like that. Feel better.