Saturday, February 13, 2010

SO let's see...

I'm putting a restriction on comments now because I'm getting too much god damn spam. Why is it all posted here? I don't generate that kind of traffic!
I really need to start getting games for my mac... I'm so bored here. I'm gonna get Driver, ZPC (because it kicks that much ass), an RPG, and maybe something else... we'll see... I have to save the rest of that money for a couple CDs.
Picking an RPG is tough because the choices are so limited and I was looking for something different, but I guess I'll have to settle for either Icewind Dale or Diablo 2 (because Baldur's Gate costs a shit load). I thought Heretic 2 was an RPG but I can see that I'm wrong, I may get that just as an extra game. See I'd get Icewind Dale because that's more action focused and supposedly really good, but I'd get Diablo 2 to play with my friend John who has it (normally I hate multiplayer altogether) and because I remember watching people play it a lot back in the day and it looked pretty cool. So we'll see what happens when it comes time to buy.
I'm still rattling the idea of making a game in my head. I really want to do it and if I actually go through with this I should definitely get started the second school ends, maybe a wee bit earlier. Then I'd definitely have to set deadlines for certain things and maybe get friends to help me with this (even though I occasionally hate working with others).
...
I dunno, we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

John said...

Ugh, i hate driver. Diablo is a good choice. How much was baulders gate?

Connor said...

Driver does have it's flaws, but as I told I was playing that short demo over and over again.
Baldur's Gate 2 was $60. Baldur's Gate 1 was non-existant.