Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update, the Next Day

So, I woke up this morning, didn't drool any blood, so that was good. Started the morning with vanilla ice cream for breakfast, then took my butt load of pills then took a shower which was a bad idea because I started feeling the vicodin kick in while taking a shower, so I pretty much had to put on my clothes in my chair. Had assistance walking down stairs, then watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Harvey Birdman, Home Movies, and loads of Saturday Night Live before getting used to the vicodin effect. Also watched That 70s Show and King of Queens and now one of the Peter Cushing Frankenstein movies is on, so I have to watch that being a Star Wars fan and knowing that Peter Cushing is totally bad ass. Tomorrow I think I'll start with scrambled eggs. That's all for now, not a big day.

No comments: