Monday, February 15, 2010

Craziness!

So I was in Sam Ash lookin for a new synthesizer and I'm busy playing "Circling Overland" by Front 242 and "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode and I see this old guy and his daughter walk in and the guy plays a little bit of synth and then walks away, I later found out that the guy was the drummer for Anthrax. I played Depeche Mode and Front 242 in front of the drummer from Anthrax. I found this out because one of the Sam Ash employees told me.
...
The guy bought a Korg NanoKey... I use one as well... I feel special!
So I ended up buying a Roland SH-201, once again it was the floor model, I just need to get the sound working with USB connection. Ableton recognizes that the synth is being played and sound waves will appear, but no sound comes out so I gotta fix that. Worst comes to worst I buy a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter and use my male/male stereo cord with that.

No comments: