Monday, February 9, 2009

Military Games

So I think I've finally decided on a good military game series to go with. There's a problem though. I got two series to choose from. I've played one game in both series, one is more in-depth than the other with vehicles and taking command of your squad, while the other has AI that almost does the work for you. So the two games are Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection and Operation Flashpoint (with Resistance). I've been very happy with both games and so is IGN, so... I'm split here... which way should I go?

P.S. More posts on the way and maybe one relaying info from the Auto Show here in Chicago.

2 comments:

John said...

Go for the one you said was more in depth, though I haven't played any of those games so I can't really judge.

Are you looking for a military fps?

Connor said...

Yeah, preferably military. Any other "Hearse Curtain Pewter" will do.