Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Updates That Anger Me...

So yesterday my friend told me about the Mortal Kombat trailer. I wasn't expecting much except for the movie to take place in the MK universe and there was going to be a tournament blah blah blah. What I got was a steaming pile of skunk vomit. Let's go through this:
-Jax and Sonya aren't cops, they are Special Forces. STRIKER is a cop.
-Reptile is not a human with a skin condition, he's a lizard from Outworld.
-Baraka is not a human, he's a Tarkatan, also from Outworld, he was born with the swords in his arms and grotesque appearance.
-I hope to God they address the issue that Scorpion (Hanzo Hisashi) is already dead and that's why he has a feud with Sub-Zero, yes Sub-Zero killed him.
-Johnny Cage is dead at the beginning of the movie, that's just lame.
I bet with Rayden he'll be some guy that gained the power to use electricity so he calls himself Rayden... NO, Rayden IS the thunder god. Like Baraka he's born that way. Now... with all my nerd rage out, I will say that it does look good and it's interesting to see Scorpion as the main character as opposed to Liu Kang. So I may see it and try to leave my MK nerdiness outside the theatre.
Next up there's Rock Band 3, I hate Rock Band and Guitar Hero style games, so when I find out that Rock Band 3 is going to have synthesizer I was pissed. I hate that synthesizer has to be a part of this bullshit. Now people will probably ask me to play some stupid song that was on Rock Band 3 and for that I'll punch them in the face. Thank you Harmonix for now making me hate even more. I thought I was going to have a nice happy summer, but no, you turned this summer into shit.
I can never be happy.

No comments: