Friday, June 18, 2010

Into the Frying Pan

So I had this issue with Heretic 2 where the game kept crashing after I finished a level, so I had to cheat passed it and respawn all my items and now I'm back on track, so I'll finish up that game soon hopefully. I just got Martian Gothic in the mail the other day and so far it's rather creepy and you definitely have to THINK to play the game. So I'll get down to playing more of that... eventually... Heretic 2 caught my attention.
I have been using my Jupiter-8 vst more now and now I do actually love the thing to death. At first it was a love-hate (more hate) thing, but now I'm finding more good things about it so yay.
I did watch some E3, like two days. The two things that really pleased me were Rage and Metal Gear Rising. MGR is one reason for me to get a 360 and yes I'm well aware that it is a multiplatform game, but it ain't comin out for the mac so yea. Diablo 3 is the only other new game I'm excited about and it IS coming out for the mac, so that'll be cool to get when that comes out.
I just found out that Urban Outfitters carries Bed:Stu boots in their stores so I'm going to have to venture to the UO near me and see if they have any, otherwise maybe they can order some... I hope.
So after my mind exploded because of my game idea, I've started to regain my sanity bit by bit and what I'd really like to do is create a low polygon 3d game as an homage to all the 3d 90s games that I love so much like the Jedi Knight series, that's just counting Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith, as well as Heretic 2 and maybe some others my mind is too focused on what I'm typing right now.
SAN FRANSISCO IN A COUPLE WEEKS!

No comments: