Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Should Get Back To This, Yeah?

So I realize that I've left all of you, now let's be honest, I bet two or three people read this blog, and I decided that with summer here I should probably return with a vengence... so I will. I'll try to make at least one post a week, ok?
Right now I've been playing Warhammer Online and I've been getting into it. I don't think I'll actually buy a subscription though because once I get to college I'll probably stop playing and play some other game(s) because I just won't have the time for an MMO. Aside from WO I will get Martian Gothic, Bushido Blade, and Crime Killer for PS1 just for some old time fun. I love old games.
Other than that I got a job, graduation is thursday, and I go to San Francisco at the end of June so.... not much to talk about. Hopefully you guys stand by my side.

1 comment:

John said...

Hey I will stick with you!! Yar!
Oh and you forgot to mention D&D which we will have to play a lot this summer.