Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finished Star Guard

So I actually took the time to sit down and beat Star Guard as opposed to just playing it to pass the time. The last level is the hardest thing ever. There are laser halls of doom and the first boss is sooooooo hard compared to the second and third boss. I was about to give up, but I kept on going at it until finally I beat it and wow. I'm impressed with myself. Normally I'm a nomad gamer who will start playing a game and then move on not even beating it. I'm proud of myself.
Halloween party tonight, I'm dressing up as Professor Oak from Pokemon so this will be fun... I guess.... I dunno.

1 comment:

John said...

Wooo! Star Guard, love this game, much fun to be had here. I'm pretty sure I gave you the needed emotional encourgment to be able to be that game.

I need to beat it on hard mode now!