Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fin

I finished my album today. The last track entitled "Space Junk" is exactly the length I wanted my last track to be, 10 minutes and 30 seconds. Very nice. I celebrated this by getting David Bowie's "Low" and season one of the 80s cop-drama "Miami Vice." Watched a couple episodes of it and it is really good. As far as cop shows go, this is number two on my list just behind "Castle". I mainly bot David Bowie's "Low" for the track "Subterraneans" so we'll see how I like the rest. I downloaded this Xenogears remix album as a recommendation from my buddy Clysm. So far there are only a couple notable tracks, mind you I haven't listened to the whole thing. I haven't played Xenogears either if you are wondering. I'll give you all (all two or three of you) a heads up when the album is released.

No comments: