Saturday, October 10, 2009

Interesting WOW

Yeah, people can make it in their bedroom and blah, blah, blah...but I fucking did Praise the Lard in my bedroom with like a tape deck, spring reverb, two compressors, and one fucking microphone, and no parametric reducer. I had a little mixing desk, and in those days, I was using things like the Fostex and the spring reverb. Anyway, what was the point?
This was said in an interview with Raymond Watts when he was talking about how people now-a-days can make music on their own thanks to improvements in technology. If you listen to Praise the Lard you'd be just as impressed as I am by this statement.
Just got a Wagner CD and an Enigma CD. I've honestly been listening to the band 2-Kut since like 9 this morning... that just shows you how much I like it! I have their whole discography... it's amazing.

No comments: