Saturday, November 7, 2009

Drool

So I've been getting those thoughts of making a video game and of course making the music for it. I think I should pursue this, but then again that's what I thought the last many times and that never happened... modding was fun though... I miss that... I only did that with Jedi Knight and I gave away both of my copies. One to my friend and one to my 8th grade science teacher. That teacher had the biggest impact on my life.
So aside from that here's what's been goin' down:
-Got accepted to Bradley University (So I'm going there)
-Got in an accident with the garage (again) so I'm getting my car fixed (again)
-Went shooting today and continuously hit dead center on the target from 50 yards.
-Using DOSBOX... wow I don't remember Dark Forces' music being so.... 8-bit.
-Saw Anthony Bourdain LIVE when he came to town

...and that's about it. Anthony was fantastic! My shoulder is sore from shooting, but that's a given.... yeah...
COMMENT PLZ!

4 comments:

John said...

Woo!!! Make a game, fo rizzle this time. I didn't know you gave a game to Mr. Martin, awesome, did he ever play it?
Sweetness, congrats on bradley dude!
Ah, sucks with the car, especially cuz we had to wait around at school on friday. Anddd.....who's Anthony Bourdain?

Connor said...

I'll try, I just need a story and what-not.
John... Anthony Bourdain is the coolest chef ever. Think Sascha Konietzko as a chef... and 53.

John said...

ohh a chef, no wonder i've never heard of him.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.