Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Couple Things...

Posted new art on my DeviantArt account not that I think anyone actually checks that out. More of my simplistic stuff.
Also I just got 84-86 by KMFDM and it is a really awesome album, it's nothing like anything they've done before. No song is the same, every song is different in its own way. There are many different genres present in this album and I think that's cool! Some songs are kind of goofy in the sense that you wouldn't think KMFDM would do something like this, but the songs are still great. I highly recommend this album to anyone. You can't buy a physical copy though because it was a limited release, though you can download it from the KMFDM Store. Go do that now!

1 comment:

John said...

Awesome pic! Ya, too bad you can't give me that KMFDM album, sounds cool.