Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer plans... if you care.



So I have no job... still looking for one. I have signed up to do volunteer work at a local pet shelter and the hours are flexible, the hours revolve around me so long as I do at least 4 a week. Still making that first album. I hope I finish that by mid summer. Aside from that I want to make a game... don't really know what about, but I just want to make one so that I have a sense of accomplishment and just to do something. My friend and I are remaking our first movie that was terrible. We have a script editor for that. Our budget is somewhat low, but hey at least we got a budget right?
I finally decided that I will be playing BOTH Crusader: No Remorse and Darkseed. Hopefully those fuel my game creation ideas. Well... I do have a couple ideas juggling around in my head, but who knows if those will actually come out in the game. Whatever. OH, we do plan to sell the CSC remake by the way, it WILL NOT be bundled with the original. Directors commentary? That would be pretty rad.

1 comment:

John said...

ya, no jobs have called me back either :(

Yep, we really have to make CSC good, and awesome, and amazing.

I have to game more as well....