Friday, June 12, 2009

E3 Look Outs

I've seen E3 coverage and have been impressed by:
Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Milo, Left 4 Dead 2
Everything else was "meh" or didn't interest me. Bungie is putting out digital vomit as usual and not going back to remake Marathon or anything like that. Or... you know... coming up with something new. The Silent Hill remake is going to be utter garbage and I know it because the alternate bloody rusty world is replaced with an ice world. THE GAME TAKES PLACE IN FCUKING WINTER YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!!! I wish we got to see more of MGS:R though because the tag line isn't "Tactical Espionage Action" anymore so I want to see what they are doing new. Hideo Kojima spoke english well.
I recently came back from a vacation in Florida and have been asked to upload pics and vids so I'll do that soon. Also my friend John and I are reforming Grindhaus productions to remake CSC. Guess what!? It's not going to be crap anymore!!!!!

No comments: