Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Been Awhile and it Will Continue to be so...

So my laptop broke and I got it fixed and it wasn't fully fixed so I sent it back today.
With my laptop out of commission nothing has been going on. I saw a couple movies, one was shit the other was awesome. Aside from that -- nothing.
I saw AOTS 1000 and it was awesome.
Got five CDs from Reckless Records down in Chicago. Those five being:
"Don't Blow Your Top" and "Angst" by KMFDM (two CDs away from discography)
"Easy Listening..." and "6" by Pigface
"Geography" by Front 242 (original release)
So I got all that to listen to. Unfortunately for me my stupid computer would not allow most of these CDs transfer onto my iPod, not because of lack of space, but because of an "unknown error".
...
...
...
Sometimes I hate technology.

No comments: