Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Updates

So I haven't written a blog in awhile so I figure I should just post an update.
I just got a game called "LSD Dream Emulator" which I will be reviewing soon. A very crazy game. Now I have two games with funny titles, "Painkiller" and "LSD."
I'll also be reviewing Star Wars Republic Commando, which by the way is kicking some serious ass. Hopefully I can get off my ass and schedule some interviews with Robert Krzykowski, Aidan Hughes, and hopefully Sascha Konietzko.

3 comments:

John said...

Cool! Looking forward to reading your reviews with famous people.

Let me know how that LSD game is too.

Connor said...

ummm, you mean reviews and interviews. Why would I review people, that's something a self-absorbed ignorant boob would do.

"I give Robert Krzykowski a 4 out of 5 because he doesn't want to talk about the movie."

John said...

Mmmmm, yep interviews, lol.