Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MacBook Air













I have a Snow Day today so I figured I might as well post my next blog.
Most of you have seen the MacBook Air. For those of you who haven't it's the new Mac laptop that is 1.5 inches thick... dang that's thin. The MacBook Air is complete with wireless internet, built in iSight camera, 5 hours of battery life, 13.3 inch wide screen with a resolution of 1280x800, and Mac OS X Leopard. Because the MacBook Air is so slim there is no CD drive so mac gamers will have to by an external DVD drive.
I'm not big on Macs but with my experience with Apple products the first batch will suck and after that they will be pretty cool. If I were to get a Mac it wouldn't be this one. Why you ask? The main reason is because of the "no DVD drive" thing, that sucks, I don't want to have to buy an external DVD drive. If an external DVD drive comes with the MacBook Air, then that would be cool.
I'm a Windows guy, so I don't take to kindly to Macs. I like Windows because almost every application I've wanted/have is for Windows. If the product is a Mac only thing, Windows will have a knock off of some type. Anyways, I'm waiting to see how this MacBook Air turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.