Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Cloned me a Filet Mignon!

Not really.
Apparently there's a new thing happening with meat being cloned. You might be wondering, "Connor, is this safe? Is this 'cloned meat' okay for me?" the FDA has approved cloned meat, yes it is okay to eat. Now you most likely have not and won't sink your teeth into a piece of cooked clone meat because it's not allowed in the industry... yet. Now I say "most likely" because there are always cheaters in the world. Another reason cloned meat hasn't showed up is because most clones have birth defects. Once clones come out with little to no birth defects and the FDA finishes the report on cloned meat you may be able to find some cloned meat at your local grocery store or butcher.
Feel free to post comments on the subject, I'm interested to see what people think about this.

ARTICLE FOUND HERE!

No comments: