Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Keeps Going and Going and Going...

I have about three $50 amazon gift cards left so with that I'm using them up to bring you guys reviews of stuff.
I recently ordered:
-Kraftwerk Sweatshirt
-KMFDM Russian Tour T-Shirt
-"Love" by Foetus
-"Naive" by KMFDM (Original Pressing/Cassette)
-"Epitaph" by Front Line Assembly
-"Covergirl" by Jared Louche
I will not be reviewing the clothing of course as they are merely clothes and there's nothing to say about clothes... in my opinion. I will do seperate reviews this time of all the music I get and I'll try to do it more in depth by reviewing the liner notes and individual tracks. My next order I may use up two cards leaving one left (if you know your arithmatic) by buying the KMFDM "In Your Face" tour VHS that is EXTREMELY rare.

No comments: