Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Quickie

So I got my new synthesizer, which is a Novation Xiosynth. I love it to death. It is absolutely awesome, It has 200 sounds programmed into it with bonus CDs to program more stuff into it. It's got pitch and modulation levers as well as a speed knob and many various other FX knobs that I have yet to figure out what they do. So I ended up making two songs for my first album, which will not only be sold here in the United States, but also in Italy. You can hear my music at: http://myspace.com/cytotoxicity
The song "Daft Individuals [Rough Demo Mix]" is from the single that will follow shortly after and will be exclusive to American listeners. I plan on making three more songs over the weekend at maximum, two at minimum. I did get a guitarrist and I can't wait to work with him as well!

No comments: