Friday, January 16, 2009

Nazi Zombies

So I was at a party tonight and had the most fun playing a mini-game ever!
My friend simply said to me, "We're playing Nazi Zombies." I was rather perplexed but went along with it. When the games main menu popped up it said, "Call of Duty World at War" and I was even more perplexed, soon he got to the multiplayer screen and we began to play Nazi Zombies. I thought it would be like Left 4 Dead, but set in WWII, but I was so completely wrong! The object of the game is really to survive as long as you can while maintaining and rebuilding the barricades of the building you're trapped in. While this is all happening Nazi Zombies are rushing the building. Now at the party there were girls that were pacifists and easily scared so we were all screaming and shouting to get them freaked out, which made the game more fun. it also turned these pacifists into killing machines. After you kill a certain amount of zombies you can get some power ups like Max Ammo, Instant Kill, and x2 Points. Overall the game presents an awesome challenge that can become a great party game. If they made Nazi Zombies a stand alone online PC game, I would buy it in a heart beat.

I give Nazi Zombies a 10 out of 10.

No comments: