Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Stay Huddled in my Cave

So my computer has issues again, right now there are corrupt files that will be reinstalled (as in Windows XP system files) and so at the moment I can't go on YouTube or whatever because my computer is so slow when ever media is playing. So that'll get fixed once I get back from the hell hole that is Colorado.
Started playing Road Rash 3D again. I had forgotten how much fun that game is. My friend Andrew and I spent three hours playing it last night and I played it for awhile today.
Let's see.... went to a Blackhawks game, got Stone Tower by Delerium and so far it kicks ass, uhhhhh..... hmmm.... oh yeah, I got a new job. I'll be working at an animal hospital now.
Chemlab has a new tour coming up with 16 Volt so if the Chicago show isn't 21+ I will be able to go.
...Stupid computer slow downs, I can't even make music, THIS IS HELL!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.