Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All This Sci-Fi Is Turning My Mind On!

So I've been watching so many sci-fi movies and reading so many sci-fi stories that I'm just inspired. Remember that game I said I wanted to make? I think I'm gonna try that with this. I'm definitely going very in depth with the creation process - like... I'm creating the ship right now, writing down all the decks and what all is in those decks, etc. Before I probably would have just created the ship as I went along. As for characters I am not so sure yet, I need to think up a plot... that'd be the most important part, right? I have a bunch of ideas floating around though, so I'll keep you updated on that... if you even care about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You realize, in told...

Anonymous said...

I have an unlocked and jailbroken iphone 2G and I was wondering what is the best/cheapest cell phone plan I can get on it it? I would only want talking and texting(unlimited texting is a must) so that means no data plan. Any and all useful suggestions are welcome!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]