Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pardon me, Your Sticker Makes no Sense!

So I saw a bumper sticker today that said: Stop Global Warming, Go Vegan
Do you recognize the problem that I have with this?
WHAT THE HELL DOES GLOBAL WARMING HAVE TO DO WITH EATING MEAT!!?!?!?!?!?!!??
The EPA came out with a statement that said that more greenhouse gases are produced by animals, so going vegan would therefore increase global warming you dumb ass. If you wanna slow down global warming then arm yourself with a fork and knife and raid the cattle farms and what not.
I dunno, just thought I should bring that to your attention.

2 comments:

John said...

People and their not making sense......

I actually heard that a major cause of global warming is cow flatulence.
lmao, true apparently.

I was thinking about this a couple of weeks ago: Our country goes through sooo much meat everday, from prime rib to like low grade McDonalds meat, we must kill so many cows every day, and yet we still have more meat. How many fucking cows can there be in this country? And how long is it going to take for our consumption of meat to overtake the time needed for a cow to reach maturity?

John said...

btw, just pwned some girl on this blog, read my comment, and hers so you know how i pwnzed her.

http://itsgettinghotinhere.org/2008/01/29/meat-consumption-global-warming/#comment-78984