Saturday, June 7, 2008

Extra Volume 1 [Review]

So I recently got the new KMFDM album "Extra Volume 1," which is a bunch of songs from their singles put into 2 CDs. You get almost everything from "What Do You Know?" to "Money." It's really cool, unfortunately you don't get every song from the singles. Like one of the singles is "Naive + Days of Swine and Roses" and you don't get the song "Days of Swine and Roses" which is kind of upsetting because I love that song. I guess they're saving it for Volume 2, but I kind of doubt that since there are a lot more singles to go.
Anyways, I love all the remixes in the album, like "Money (Radio Mix)" which is in the "Money" music video. This 2 disk set is great, but compared to other KMFDM CDs it isn't all that great. I do recommend it though, since most of the songs are brilliant.
...Okay I suck at doing reviews, deal with it.

KMFDM Extra Volume 1 gets a 7/10.

1 comment:

John said...

Sounds pretty good, cant wait till you err...let me "borrow" it..