Friday, May 16, 2008

"Essential" Packs at GameStop

I was at Gamestop tonight with some friends and after I had purchased Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Soulstorm I had glanced at the PS2 section and saw the two coolest things, the Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid essential packs which included the first three games of each series. They were seperate in case my wording had confused you. Each are roughly $30, I think these are both a must buy, I don't care what games you are into, you must buy them DMC and MGS are great series (hopefully that's the word). MGS in particular is so amazing, I love all of them, but mainly the first one, the one to start it all, I love it. As for DMC, it's great, but not as good as MGS, DMC 1 and 3 are the best. Anyways, yeah, pick these box sets up!

Click here for the Metal Gear Solid box set.

Click here for the Devil May Cry box set.

1 comment:

John said...

I LOVE boxsets and these two are some of the greatest. MGS is my favorite series of all time and to have them in a boxset with some extras is simply amazing. I almost want to go out and buy it now even though I already own them all....

DMC is another of my favorite series. I've only played 1 and 3 (I heard 2 sucks) but it defiantly would be worth it to get these boxsets, and at only $30! These are gold.