Friday, March 26, 2010

Everybody's Updating For the Weekend

So two of my songs got put onto my high school's CD, "Euphonics of Hydroponics" and "Der Blau Haus Auf Das Land" now go listen to those. One is on the album Final Phoenix and the other is on Black Blizzard. In case you forgot my last.fm page here it is:
http://www.last.fm/music/The+Neurotic+Neuromancer%27s+Nefarious+Nightmares

Spring break is here and I realized that I need some old games to play. I got stuck in Heretic 2 and being a nomadic gamer just kind of stopped. I'll probably pick up Star Wars Dark Forces for the 1000th time and play that again because I love that game so much. I could try playing Crusader again, but..... yeah maybe I'll pick that one up... who knows...

Started messing around with the Jupiter-8 virtual synth and I love some of the sounds contained in this thing. I can make an old school sci-fi soundtrack no problem and if I make a scifi game or movie I will do so.

Tomorrow my friend Andrew and I work on our music project known as Suzy LaRue and the Roothless Ooze. We are planning to have a concert for this project too. We will film it too. Can't wait for all this to happen!

Peace, Love, and Destruction,
~Connor~

1 comment:

John said...

cool, sounds good