Saturday, January 16, 2010

I should never ever get hopeful

So I was at the dentist and they're like, Oh I see you got a wisdom tooth coming in. Has it been bothering you? (NO) Oh ok, well then we won't have to remove it unless it starts bothering you. (Oh, cool.)
-Then the head dentist walks in-
His wisdom teeth are gonna have to be pulled.

And in my head I'm going, what the fuck? You just said I wasn't going to have to get them pulled, fuck you for saying such things that could get my hopes up. I got my hopes up and thought I wouldn't have to go through another tooth removal, but no you crushed my hopes and fuck you for doing that.

...UGH!
...
Got my computer repaired AGAIN. It's working alright now. Also working a hell of a lot this week.... NO BREAK AT ALL I HATE THIS! I did get paid though so.... that's cool. You know what that means? I have enough money to buy my MicroKORG now! Yay!

1 comment:

Lord Andrew said...

Yay MicroKorg! And yeah... I got wisdom teeth that need to come out, too! Lets get them pulled out at the same time, then we can be miserable together!